The information is collected in various navigatable categories including the following:
- General ENA COVID-19 Resources
- National and Consensus Guidelines
- Ventilators, ARDS, Prone Positioning
- Palliative and End-of-Life Care
- Children Maltreatment
- Alternative Care Systems
- Additional COVID-19 Clinical Resources
- International Resources
- Community/Patient Resources
- COVID-19 short audio micro-learning clips
- COVID-19 Visual Abstracts
- Webinars and Podcasts
The amount of high-quality information really is impressive and suitable for any healthcare professional working during the COVID-19 crisis.
Each category has a number of links that will take you directly to the resource in question. This makes it easy to browse the information via your phone when you have a chance. The audio-micro clips and podcasts are especially good to tuck into.
The Emergency Nurses Association is continuing to add to the resource center as and when new and relevant information is published.
Head here to find out more.